the jewel in the crown for the NSW mid north coast agricultural arena
friday 2 - saturday 3 november, 2018
ProAg Field Days, supported by BCU, commenced in 1984 and has been the signature event for Macksville and the agricultural landscape across the Nambucca Valley, Kempsey and Macleay Valley, Port Macquarie and Hastings Valley, Greater Taree, Bellingen Valley, Dorrigo and Coffs Harbour.
The event is staged at the Macksville Showground in Macksville, New South Wales, which is part of one of the richest and diverse agricultural areas of Australia. Under the management of Fairfax Rural Events, a division of Fairfax Media, it is anticipated that this year's event will attract thousands of visitors over the two-day period and will be a valuable experience for both exhibitors and attendees alike.
WHY GET INVOLVED?
Both exhibitors and visitors have a lot to gain from attending the ProAg Field Days, supported by BCU.
As an exhibitor you will:
- Make immediate sales
- Build brand awareness
- Deal directly with customers
- Demonstrate the features and benefits of your product or service face-to-face
- Learn about new trends and focuses within the industry
- Have a chance to meet with peers and customers in one convenient location
As a visitor you will:
- Experience and view hundreds of products and services aimed at farming professionals
- Enjoy a variety of activities and demonstrations
- Connect with other farmers and industry professionals in one convenient location
WANT TO KNOW MORE?