the best place in queensland to promote, view and compare ag products
tuesday 5 - thursday 7 june, 2018
CRT FarmFest is situated in Kingsthorpe in the heart of the Darling Downs. It is a rich pastoral and agricultural region, with Toowoomba as the hub of commercial and light industrial activity in South East Queensland.
The Darling Downs region has a reputation as one of Australia’s major agricultural machinery manufacturers. But the Darling Downs is not just known for the manufacturing of machinery. It is also surrounded by areas renowned for peanuts, navy beans, grain, pork, stone fruit, grape and wine industry production, potatoes, onions, beetroot, cabbages, lettuce, celery, tomatoes, carrots, green beans, peas, lucerne, sorghum, wheat, barley, beef cattle, wool, prime lamb production, cotton, sheep, horticulture and great pastoral farming.
This means that CRT FarmFest is perfectly situated to display and promote the latest products from big farm machinery, tractors and tillage, to irrigation equipment, pumps, tools and produce.
CRT FarmFest is organised and promoted by Fairfax Rural Events. A division of Fairfax Media, we are part of Australia’s largest leading media company and are the organisers and promoters of several field days including the largest field day in Australia, Commonwealth Bank AgQuip, held in Gunnedah NSW. Through the association with Fairfax Media, CRT FarmFest continues to see a major increase in awareness and positions the events as a major agri-information source as well as a great “one stop farmer’s shop” in Queensland.
WHY GET INVOLVED?
Exhibitors and visitors alike have a lot to gain from being involved with CRT FarmFest.
As an exhibitor you will:
- Make immediate sales with a shop-floor atmosphere
- Build brand awareness
- Deal directly with new and existing customers - no barriers between buyers and sellers
- Demonstrate the features and benefits of your product or service face-to-face
- Learn about new trends and focuses within the industry
- Communicate and interact with a diverse range of targeted consumers
- Build a database of positive prospects
- Generate sales leads and locate new customers
- Educate customers about your product or service
As a visitor you will:
- Experience and view thousands of products and services aimed at farming professionals
- Enjoy a variety of activities and demonstrations
- Connect with other farmers and industry professionals in one convenient location